Kailua Christian Church (United Church of Christ) has a 50+ year history of witness and service to the Windward community on the island of Oahu. The church was born in response to a tragedy within the community and the desire to reach out and minister in an ongoing way, inviting everyone into Christian faith and fellowship.
Small groups that minister to the needs of church members and people in the community include:
- Youth group for youth in grades 6 to 12
- Wednesday Morning Bible Class, 9:00-11:00 a.m. every Wednesday
- Na Anela (Na Anela I ka hana a ke Akua) Support Group meets the 4th Saturday of every month (January to November) from 9:30-11:30 a.m., providing various speakers and ongoing fellowship and support to those who are dealing with life threatening illnesses.
- Classes on various faith-related topics and Bible Study offered throughout the year.
- Outreach Ministries that include caring for the homeless and providing and maintaining a transitional housing unit to assist small families.
Being a church family that recognizes all things belong to God, and that we are stewards of much, we respond by giving much to address the needs of members, the wider community, and the world as a whole. KCC worship attendance is approximately 115 people.
Our Mission: Empowered by the Holy Spirit Kailua Christian Church strives to be a loving and nurturing family of faith committed to a growing relationship with God, one another, and the world through teaching, service and witness as embodied by Jesus Christ.