Our active missions:
United Church of Christ offerings supported
- Disaster Relief
- One Great Hour of Sharing
- Neighbors in Need
- Strengthen the Church
- Our Churches Wider Mission
- Christmas Fund
Local Missions we support
- Family Promise Ministry
- KCC hosts families from Family Promise of Hawai’i four times a year. Meals, room setup, overnight support, and all the details are coordinated by the Family Promise Team.
- River of Life
- We serve dinner and conduct worship services at River of Life Missions four times each year.
- UCC Transition House
- Bible Institute of Hawaii
- Windward Coalition of Churches
- Institute for Human Services (IHS)
- Hale Ola (Windward Womens Abuse Shelter)
- KCC Transitional Housing Unit
- We meet with representatives of IHS to select houseless tenants and help guide them to a successful transition to a more permanent home.
- Canned Food Drive
- Canned goods are collected for the St. Anthony Church’s Windward Food Pantry.
“…you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” ~ Acts 1:8